As part of the application process you will be asked to provide a portfolio of R-Shiny projects. These may be provided as screenshots or publicly accessible url.
- MS or PhD in Bioinformatics, Biology, or related field
- Hands-on experience with NGS data, including exposure to processing pipelines, analysis output types and relevant metadata methods.
- Amazing communication skills and attention to detail are a must.
- Proficiency in scripting (Python, Perl, and Bash) along with programming with R.
- Exposure to public data sources, such as TCGA, CCLE, Ensembl, GTEx, Achilles, etc.
- Drive to learn new analysis methodologies and tools
- Independently driven and hard working
Please send resume to: email@example.com
Read more here: Source link