Are you ready to be a part of breakthrough research?
Research in the Martins Laboratory focuses on the molecular regulation of immune responses, particularly the mechanisms regulating T lymphocyte function. We are interested in identifying pathways that can be harnessed to manipulate T lymphocyte function and potentially interfere with ongoing immune responses associated with chronic inflammatory conditions. To learn more, please visit: Martins Research Lab | Cedars-Sinai (cedars-sinai.edu).
Working independently but in close cooperation and in consultation with Dr. Martins and other Research Scientists, the Postdoc will perform routine and complex laboratory procedures throughout training period. May develop, adapt, and implement new research techniques and protocols, analyze and interpret data, and assist in preparation of grant proposals.
Primary Job Duties And Responsibilities
- May assist in preparation of grant proposals, but is not responsible for generating grant funds.
- May participate in publications and presentations as author or co-author.
- Designs and performs experiments. Will keep appropriate experimental records and documentation and analyze the results with the Principal Investigator.
- May develop, adapt, and implement new research techniques and protocols.
- Analyzes, interprets, summarizes and compiles data.
- Performs routine and complex laboratory procedures throughout training period.
- Operates and maintains equipment and instruments.
Read more here: Source link