Senior Bioinformatician wanted to join a growing Bioinformatics team. Their vision is to deliver sample insight solutions to allow for more beneficial molecular insights at a quicker and more efficiently – from raw data samples to the final result.
This position will be developing the world’s leading bioinformatics software solutions. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-funded company with a Bioinformatics focus.
- Developing analysis algorithms for NGS data
- Developing software for genomics and transcriptomics applications
- Design and perform validation of bioinformatics algorithms and pipelines
- Document and communicate tool development processes, the analysis chain and validation measures based on the results achieved.
- Providing customers with a user-friendly, adaptable platform for analysing their data.
- Interacting with international team members in collaborating projects.
- PhD in bioinformatics, computer science or related discipline.
- Experience in Java, C++/C, Python or similar programming languages
- Ability to combine biology and software development
- Experience with bioinformatics algorithm development.
- Experience with statistics
- In vitro diagnostics product development experience
You must be self-motivated, able to communicate well, and able to learn new technologies quickly.
Following your application Erin Blank, a specialist Bioinformatics Recruiter will discuss the opportunity with you in detail.
She will be more than happy to answer any questions relating to the industry and the potential for your career growth. The conversation can also progress further to discussing other opportunities, which are also available right now or will be imminently becoming available.
This position has been highly popular, and it is likely that it will close prematurely. We recommend applying as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Please click ‘apply’ or contact Erin Blank for any further information.
Recruitment Consultant – Europe
Email: eblank (at) barringtonjames.com
Read more here: Source link