• B.S./M.S. in Computer Science or Bioinformatics, with 2-4 years of related professional experience
• Domain knowledge in bioinformatics and experience in working with omics data
• Experience with a combination of Python, R
• Experience working in Linux environment and proven knowledge of Linux command line utilities
• Experience with Software Engineering practices and tools such as agile, JIRA, git, etc.
• Experience with relational and/or non-relational databases
• Experience with technologies like Fast API, AWS, HPC compute clusters, etc, and with lightweight visualization tools such as RShiny, Plotly
• Experience architecting robust, maintainable and scalable multi-tier solutions
Why consider Novartis?
769 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2020. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team’s representative of the patients and communities we serve.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Read more here: Source link