Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health.
Provides expertise and systems support in developing and enhancing genomics systems to provide new or enhanced products to internal and external clients
• Under general direction, formulates and defines scope and objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of applicable systems and requirements.
• Work with bioinformaticists, laboratory scientists, software engineers, and software testers regularly to define and deliver software goals.
• Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
• Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirement specifications.
• Competent to work at the highest technical level of most phases of systems analysis while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
• Work in an Agile development environment, focusing on a regular and iterative delivery of business value
• Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Biology, Bioinformatics, or equivalent experience
• Understanding of user stories, use case modeling, and process mapping
• Demonstrated ability to understand client requirements as well as underlying infrastructure applications, systems and processes to enable execution of those skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Read more here: Source link