We are seeking a bioinformatician to join our team. This is a great opportunity to have an impact developing new therapies for genetic diseases. Analyses include targeted transcriptomics, DNA binding assays evaluated using NGS (Next Generation Sequencing), and patient genomic sequencing.
Qualifications should include:
· Degree in Biology, Molecular Biology, Bioinformatics, Genomics, Computational Biology, Genetics, Mathematics, Statistics, or similar.
· Proficient in R with a strong preference for candidates that have experience with the Shiny package and data visualization.
· Experience analyzing NGS data with a preference for candidates that have experience building and running data analysis pipelines.
· Knowledge of Molecular Biology techniques.
· Comfortable working in a UNIX environment and shell scripting.
· Experience with a scripting language, Python preferred.
· Experience with cloud computing environment, AWS preferred.
· Industrial experience preferred.
Read more here: Source link