Principal Duties And Responsibilities
- Independently analyze data from high-throughput, sequencing projects
- Assists in the development of bioinformatics workflows to automate frequently used analytical procedures
- Provide summary reports of workflow outputs
- Understands and applies basic scientific techniques
- Conducts analysis of results and may begin interpretation of results
- May perform independent literature searches
- Calculate, transcribe and analyze data
- Organize and summarize acquired data, using scientific and statistical techniques.
- Organize and/or draft material for the preparation of research papers, manuscripts and other documents for publication and/or presentation.
- Sets up and prepares routine experiments as directed
- Maintains detailed documentation either through a laboratory notebook or well annotated scripts
- Ability to analyze and interpret data sets
- Ability to communicate data in a clear and concise manner
- Working proficiency in Unix, Python or R
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Good communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks independently
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- New graduates with some lab experience (via course work, internships, etc.) or those without any prior research experience will be considered for the position above.
Primary LocationMA-Cambridge-MGH 400 Technology
MGH 400 Technology
Business and Systems Analyst
Massachusetts General Hospital(MGH)
Jan 25, 2021
Read more here: Source link