Based in Cambridge, we are a rapidly growing biotech company focused on leveraging cutting-edge genome editing tech to accelerate drug discovery and develop novel therapeutics for a broad range of genetic diseases and cancer.
We are looking to add a Bioinformatics/Data Scientist to our team!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Huge Series B Funding
- Amazing Growth Opportunity
- Work with industry leaders
What You Will Be Doing
You will provide bioinformatics activities to enrich analytical capabilities for biomarker development and therapeutics options, as well as design assay protocols and build computational algorithms for companion diagnostics.
- Work within an interdisciplinary team of molecular and computational biologists, and assay developers focused on discovering biomarkers and developing diagnostic products
- Contribute to the development of new methods and algorithms to identify and characterize alterations and expression changes in preclinical models and patient tumor samples.
- Enhance existing methods, improving their assay capabilities as well as their technical robustness.
- Process, analyze, and interpret high volumes of data for biomarker discovery and validation, using NGS sequencing of preclinical models and tumor samples.
- Monitor and evaluate analytical aspects of new and emerging technologies.
- Present scientific and technical data to colleagues in a clear and cohesive manner.
- Work independently and prepare timetables, deliverables, and project schedules.
What You Need for this Position
- MS in Bioinformatics or related with 1 or more years of industry experience OR PhD in a quantitative discipline
- Experience with Algorithm Development for Analysis of Biological Data
- High-throughput sequencing
- Machine Learning knowledge related to Genomic/Clinical Applications
- Numerical/Statistical Programming – R/Python
- NGS Sequencing of Preclinical Models/Tumor Samples
- Open-Source Tools/Packages
- Biomarker Discovery/Validation
- Biomarker Identification/Diagnostic Products
- Open-Source Workflow Design and Automation
What’s In It for You
- Competitive Compensation (Title and Salary commensurate with experience level)
- Excellent Benefits
- Bonus/Stock Potential
- Huge Room for Growth
- Large Series B Funding
So, if you are a Bioinformatics/Data Scientist with relevant experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : TS2-1646076 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Alyssa Arnold – Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Read more here: Source link