Start New Search:
- Perform a wide variety of complex procedures and techniques in support of RTB including Affymetrix fluidics and hybridization protocols; high-throughput TaqMan processing; microarray data analysis; high-throughput SNP processing; allelic discrimination assays; genotyping; robotic manipulations for fluidic and high throughput sample preparations; single and multichannel pipettor manipulations; DNA sequencing.
- We are seeking several experienced individuals to work as Bioinformatics Scientists at the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, MD. Specialties include RNseq, Whole exome/genome sequencing, Methylation & RNA, ChIP-Seq-variants, Bacterial/Microbiome, and Structural/Imaging Analysis.
- Create a scalable and flexible resource to provide NGS bioinformatics, structural biological and computational, machine learning data support to NIAID scientists and investigators.
- It is expected that the bioinformatics analysts will need strong skills in the following:NGS analysis (whole-exome, whole-genome, RNseq, ChIP-Seq, etc.)
- Kelly Government offers a variety of full-time, project (SOW), seasonal, and surge support opportunities in science, engineering, technical, professional, and administrative support roles.
- Access to NIH’s unparalleled resources and niche scientific initiatives
- Provide bioinformatics support to include array probe design, gene content, and sequence analysis.
- Kelly Government Solutions is a strategic supplier and business partner to the federal government and its key suppliers.
Last updated 22 hours ago
Links for Kelly Services
Read more here: Source link