This biotech company is a leader in revolutionizing the proteomics space. This company is a start-up so you will truly have the opportunity to leave a legacy, creating personalized medicine. This biotech is looking for a passionate bioinformatics leader who can continue to drive their deeply collaborative culture.
As a principal bioinformatics scientist, you will be a crucial member of the function of the team and the company.
In specific, you can expect to be involved in the following:
- Collaborate with and support a variety of scientific teams
- Lead the execution of analysis that needs to be done
- Grow out the current team
- Prepare a comprehensive plan for the quarter and year
Your Skills And ExperienceAs a bioinformatics scientist, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Ph.D. in bioinformatics, computational biology, or related field is required
- Experience building out large data analysis pipelines to answer complex biological questions
- 8-10 years of industry experience
- 5 years of direct people management/leadership experience
- Expertise with biological data (aptamers, protein binders, and antibodies)
Read more here: Source link