Purpose of the role
You will be reporting to the Global Head of the Antibody Discovery.
My Client is a global clinical-stage biotechnology company developing novel vaccines and biologic therapeutics to treat the world’s most life-threatening diseases. They are utilising cutting-edge technology for the creation of novel vaccines and biologic therapies. Looking to move into different therapeutic areas such as immunology/immune-oncology drug targets. Now is an exciting time as the client is undergoing expansion into the UK and is recruiting candidates for the antibody discovery team in Cambridge.
You will be responsible for data analysis and presenting data to internal and external collaborators. Data will be sourced from NGS data sets and analysed, visualised to high standards. You will also be required to develop analysis pipelines. You will be supporting the technology development, target validation and early-stage research.
Must have experience
- PhD (or equivalent) in Bioinformatics or a related field, preferably with experience in immunology or biology
- Experience in analysing large next-generation sequencing data
- Understanding of B cell and antibody biology
- Experience in immunology/immune-oncology disease sample/model data analysis for translational medicine
- Experience with single cell RNAseq and CITE seq analysis for therapeutic target discovery (antibody is better)
- Extensive proven data analysis using tools such as Python or R
- Ability to develop and troubleshoot pipelines and bioinformatics code
The role comes with great benefits, private pension plan, comprehensive healthcare cover and life insurance.
Read more here: Source link