Responsibilities Will Include
- Lead microbiome bioinformatics analysis by collaborating with scientists and developing computational solutions
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders in driving company mission
- Developing scalable bioinformatics tools to analyze microbiome data
- Developing ETL pipelines for microbiome data
Your Skills IncludeYOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Bioinformatics, Computational Biology or related fields
- Demonstrated industry experience developing scalable tools
- Industry experience in Python
- Industry experience in Snowflake, Redshift, Teradata or other data warehousing tools
- Demonstrated experience in analyzing microbiome, DNA sequencing, and NGS data
- $140,000 – $170,000 base salary
- Opportunity for rapid growth, drive microbiome development and strategy, and more!
How To ApplyPlease register your interest by sending your CV to Alyssa Liew via the Apply link on this page.
Read more here: Source link