The Phoenix Center is now actively seeking talented scientists in the following research areas:
1) Proteomics/Metabolomics/Genomics, Transcriptomics, et al.
2) Functional proteomics
3) Bioinformatics/Big data in biomedicine/ Artificial Intelligence (AI) in medicine
Senior Principal Investigators:
1) should possess a prestigious academic background and independent, original and
internationally recognized research work in his/her own field, holding a tenured associate professor or above at well-known universities or research institutions;
2) expected to provide a global vision, comprehensive and deep academic insights into corresponding research fields.
Junior Principal Investigators:
1) should have at least 3 consecutive years (including post-doctoral) of research experience in relevant research fields after obtaining a doctoral degree;
2) should be top-ranked among his peers with globally recognized works, exhibit potential to become an academic or technology leader; potentially qualified for the national young talent program in China.
Phoenix Center Provides:
1) Internationally competitive salary and monetized housing allowance (or equivalent benefits);
2) Sufficient research start-up, funding support, and outstanding core research facilities;
3) Abundant laboratory and office space;
4) Assistance in applying for national and Beijing high-level talent programs and subsidies.
Applicants should submit: 1) a cover letter, 2) Curriculum Vitae, including a list of publications and research funding, 3) a brief research summary and future research
plan, 4) Names, affiliations, and contact details of at least three references.
The application package should be merged into one single PDF file and sent to [email protected]. Email title should be indicated as “Application for Phoenix Center Talent Program + Research Direction”.
More open positions for research assistants and technicians in mass spectrometry-based proteomics, bioinformatic analysis, and big data mining are also available in the Phoenix Center and “Wisdom Facility” located in Guangzhou, China.
Applicants should submit a detailed resume with personal education and work experience to [email protected].
Applications are accepted all year round.
Email: [email protected]
Address: NO.38, Science Park Road, Zhongguancun Life Science Park, Changping District, Beijing, China.
For more recruitment information, please visit: mp.weixin.qq.com/s/kmCEeufRva2Bf-aPruTRig
Read more here: Source link