Bioinformatician (Algorithmic Development) – Market Leading Biotech – London
What is it like to work here?
You will be part of an industry leading company with a globally renowned reputation for excellence in gene and cell therapy. You will contribute to the development and delivery of ground-breaking insights into the field of T-cell oncology treatment through inventive and collaborative algorithm development. You will work in an intimate team, with other bioinformaticians in a well-funded and flexible environment.
What will you be doing?
You will work to develop and automate the production of specialised T-cell cancer treatments. You will use your strong analytical, statistical skills to develop tools to manipulate and model biological data. You will work in a fast paced environment, where you will write and innovate machine learning algorithms. You will meet the needs of stakeholders by developing bespoke bioinformatic tools, and overseeing the implementation and testing of these tools.
What do you bring to the table?
· Strong agile teamworking ability, with flexible multitasking skills
· Fastidious and thorough work ethic, with a clear eye for detail
· PhD or MSc in statistics, bioinformatics, computational biology, machine learning or other equivalent fields
· Experience in programming languages such as Python/R.
· Strong experience of Oncology and multi-omic sequencing data (desirable).
What you’ll get in return:
· Up to £60k + a competitive industry bonus and benefits
· Hybrid working style, with a mix of home working
· Industry leading experience in a company at the bleeding edge of oncology research
· Opportunity to lead and shape the direction of data modelling and utilisation within the field
What to do next?
If this position is of interest of you, please apply now with your CV to avoid missing out on this opportunity. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch
Read more here: Source link