Spatial Genomics is a startup pioneering new frontiers in genomics. We are passionate and committed to developing revolutionary platform technologies for diverse applications of spatial genomic analysis of human and other biology. Join us in our mission to make Spatial Genomics broadly accessible and enable new discoveries in basic research and medicine.
We are seeking exceptional candidates to spearhead analysis of spatial data sets. As a bioinformatics scientist, you will develop pipelines for data extraction and analysis from biological images. You will also aid in data interpretation to draw novel biological conclusions.
- Collaborate on the development of new tools/algorithms for analysis of genomics data
- Construct single cell analysis pipelines
- Develop methods for data visualization and interpretation
- Assist with data extraction from spatial images
- Review and test methods reported in the literature
- Document code and processes
- Assist others in the use of software packages and pipelines
- Other duties as assigned
- MS or PhD in Bioinformatics, Bioengineering, Computer Science or a related field
- Four or more years of experience working in bioinformatics or as a software developer
- Significant experience with genomics and RNAseq analysis
- Experience working in software development or in genomics research
- Working knowledge of R, Python, Java, and C++
- Working knowledge of statistics and linear algebra
- Interest in the life sciences and enthusiasm for collaborating with life science researchers
- Working knowledge of modern version control packages
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Spatial Genomics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Read more here: Source link