At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.
We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can bring our full power to many initiatives and to our presence across the globe.
Our most valuable asset are our employees – more than 5000 in over 35 locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we have outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams and we are constantly looking for new talent to join us.
There are few players who have shaped the world of modern science and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have only just started.
If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on people’s lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
Join us. At QIAGEN, you make a difference every day.
Licensing Specialists coordinates activities between Sales, Customer Care, and Customer Support to ensure that customers have a positive onboarding experience, assists with commercial activities as required to manage sales opportunities and customer accounts in Salesforce.com Customer Relation Management (CRM) system, and creates commercial reports as needed.
- Creates and assigns licenses to enable employees and users to access products in accordance with for instance purchase orders and specified license terms (order fulfillment)
- Excellent business acumen – licensing support specialists are the ‘gatekeepers’ to our products, and although protocols exist, an effective specialist must quickly make decisions ensuring customer concerns are dealt with efficiently while being mindful of potential abuse o Example: sales team member’s requests for a 1 month product trial for a customer when the typical trial period is 2 weeks. According to protocol we are able to grant these extensions however if the licensing team notices the account, individual and/or sales team member is asking for an ‘extensive’ amount of trials / free access, the licensing team is tasked with alerting management.
- Able to translate business requirements to systems functionalities – the licensing specialist must be able to work with the core services engineering team to make certain the licensing systems provide the functionalities needed to satisfy our customer commitments, especially as business models evolve
- Available to sales associates / field team members during NA hours – often the licensing specialist will be contacted directly by colleagues who are onsite and needing immediate assistance. The specialist needs to provide with minimal potential for abuse.
- Great Documentation and Tracking – every request must be documented including all layers of approvals / stakeholders. For some larger accounts this is not trivial.
- Work Ethic – A licensing Licensing team specialist completes their day when the queue assigned to them is cleared, not necessarily at a particular ‘hour’
- Multitasking – The licensing specialist should look at the customer as a whole, including the various applications they have access to, historical expectations, account exceptions and entitlements
- The perfect candidate has excellent computer skills and is highly proficient with Internet applications (including SalesForce.com), Excel, Word, PowerPoint – and experience working in SAP would be an advantage.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Comfortable with interfacing with customers and software end users via email and phone, providing outstanding customer service.
- Drive to explore, find solutions and achieve results.
- Ease and interest in working with people from diverse backgrounds, including engineers, scientists, sales, and managers.
- Communicates effortlessly in both written and oral English. Ease and interest in working with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Excellent customer service skills, enthusiastic attitude, and solid work ethics.
- Exceptional team member in a highly skilled group of professionals working in the Unit
What we offer
At the heart of QIAGEN are our people who drive our success. We act with passion, always challenging the status quo to drive innovation and continuous improvement. We inspire with our leadership and make an impact with our actions. We create a collaborative, safe and engaging workplace which forms the basis for high performing individuals and teams. We drive accountability and entrepreneurial decision-making and want you to excel your growth and shape the future of QIAGEN.
QIAGEN is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, or disability.
Read more here: Source link