- Bioinformatics or Genomics PhD
- Stock options
- Fast track progression structure
- Career Development
Your new company
A pioneer in life sciences software innovation and drug pipeline acceleration that will change the world. With the drive to revolutionise bioinformatics and biomedical data analysis. Their genomics platform for secure research over distributed big data and advanced AI is visionary.
Your new role
The Sales Representative will be responsible for creating and driving commercial opportunities with pharmaceutical and biotechnology organisations. They will support Senior sales members, sourcing good quality leads and identifying potential new business opportunities.
- Building strong relationships with top organisations, generating new business opportunities and managing accounts ongoing
- Supporting Senior Account Managers with larger prospects and potential deals
- Be responsible for closing enterprise contracts, fulfilling a quarterly billings quota
- Project-manage and leverage relevant stakeholders across the business to create solutions and commercial proposals and take ultimate ownership for the overall sales process all the way to close
- Coordinate marketing, technical support and sales team and work towards companies’ vision, goals and objectives
What you need to succeed
The ideal background of the Sales Representative will possess a PhD in Genomics or Bioinformatics and are looking to move into the commercial space. Overall requirements could include:
- Bachelor/master’s degree in business and/or life science degree
- Previous sales experience is highly advantageous
- Possess a PhD in Genomics, Bioinformatics or similar
- Commercial or scientific experience in Life Sciences (pharma, genomics biotech)
- Technical mindset at observing complex information
- Role your sleeves up mentality
- Driven and ambitious salesperson
What you get in return
You will have the opportunity to work with a growing organisation that is partnered with both big pharma and big tech companies. You will have the opportunity to work in a global business and partner with international teams. They offer competitive salary with generous stock options and other added benefits like personal development allowance to be used on training, events or resources to help you in your career.
If this sounds of interest, please apply today.
Read more here: Source link