We are looking for a highly-motivated and skilled bioinformatics specialist to work on data analysis of patient biosamples. employing multi-omics approaches including bulk tumor next-generation sequencing (NGS), single cell RNAseq, CyTOF, and 3D spatial transcriptomics in the context of a clinical cohort of rare tumours.
The successful candidate will work with our post-doctoral fellows and PI to build an analytical pipeline for clinical samples, from which the analysis of data can directly impact patients with rare tumours. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to work collaboratively in conceptualizing and conducting research projects.
- Bachelor degree in the field of Computational Biology or a quantitative background (e.g. Statistics, Physics, Engineering), or Biomedical-related disciplines with a strong evidence of computational experience.
- Experience with large-scale bioinformatics analysis (including, but not restricted to next-generation sequencing, transcriptomic analysis)
- Ability to work independently to translate research ideas into programs with efficient coding
- Proficient in Python or R, proficient at coding
- Good team player and fast learner
- Possess excellent analytical, technical and problem-solving skills
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The above eligibility criteria are not exhaustive. A*STAR may include additional selection criteria based on its prevailing recruitment policies. These policies may be amended from time to time without notice. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Read more here: Source link