Salary: $150-$200k Base + Equity, 401k, Benefits, Vacation
Requirements: 5+ Years Bioinformatician, DNA Sequencing
Based in beautiful Boston, MA, we are a rapid growth long-read DNA sequencing org.
We’ve been in business for 7 years, have around 30 employees, and recently closed our Series B funding for another $15MM. We have two offices, one in Boston, the other in San Diego.
Our solution eliminates the need for expensive third gen sequencers, droplet makers, and overly complicated protocols. We aren’t limited by genome size.
We offer an affordable test kit which only takes 3 hours to run and works from genomes from 1 Mb to 5Gb.
Due to growth, we looking for a Senior Bioinformatician w/ 5+ years of experience.
Our ideal candidate has an MS or PhD (Biology, Bioinformatics and Computer Science) or a BS and a demonstrate work history. Additionally, Shell scripting with Python, Perl, Shell Script, and/or R is required.
If you have this experience, please apply immediately. We are actively interviewing this week and next for this high profile position.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Compensation: $150-$200k Base + Equity, 401k, Benefits, Vacation
- Remote: Permanently 100% remote
- Technology: Cutting edge DNA sequencing tech!
- Stability: Well funded and growing
- Opportunity: Huge opportunity for career and personal growth
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop solutions for new applications
- Support pre sales engagements by assisting customers in understanding our technology
- Support the data analysis pipeline with executions and deployments
- Create technical specifications and user guides.
- Conduct training sessions and webinars as needed
What You Need for this Position
At Least 3 Years Of Experience And Knowledge Of
- Scripting in Python, Perl, Shell, and/or R
- DNA Sequencing
What’s In It for You
- $150-$200k Base + Equity, 401k, Benefits, Vacation
- Permanently 100% Remote
So, if you are a REMOTE Sr Bioinformatician – $200k (DNA Sequencing) with experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : MA5-1649329 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Matt Abbasfard – Lead Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Read more here: Source link