Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Great location in San Francisco
- Competitive compensation
- Become one of the early stage employees of our fast growing company
- Opportunity for growth
- Full Benefits!
- Paid Holidays
What You Will Be Doing
- Own our NGS pipeline, overseeing all NGS workflow
- Use common NGS tools (preferably Nextflow) to build out and maintain our pipeline
- Statistical analysis and aggregate data
- Therapeutic & exploratory design within cell therapy
What You Need for this Position
- PhD in Bioinformatics, Computational biology or similar
- 1-2+ years of experience in industry
- Huge plus if you have bioinformatics experience within protein engineering
- Software experience with Python, R, and any other software language huge plus
- Experience with NGS
So, if you are a Bioinformatics Scientist (100% Remote) with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Sean Jenkins
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : SJ7-1642368 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Sean Jenkins – Executive Recruiter – Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Read more here: Source link