Start New Search:
- Associated topics: biochemistry, bioinformatic, biological engineer, biology, biophysics, biosynthetic, medical, metabolic, pharmaceutical, therapeutic
- Familiarity and experience with bioinformatics tools, approaches and workflows, particularly those related to next-generation sequencing data analysis.
- PhD in computational biology, statistics, physics, genetics, or related fields, or MS with equivalent work experience.
- By unlocking the information present in microbial cell-free DNA, we are aiming to help doctors quickly solve their most challenging cases, providing industry partners with access to the microbial landscape to accelerate biomarker discovery and clinical trials, discover novel microbes, and ultimately reduce patient suffering worldwide.
- Karius aims to conquer infectious diseases through innovations around genomic sequencing and machine learning.
- We are seeking a candidate to work in a rapid, iterative research environment at the interface of our analytics, molecular biology, and medical teams, and together with our collaborators and partners.
- Develop new computational methods and pipelines to bring in, qualify, enhance, and generate insights from the diverse world of molecular and biomedical data.
- Karius is a venture-backed life science startup that is transforming the way pathogens and other microbes are observed throughout the body.
Links for Karius
Read more here: Source link