Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button and sending us your resume.
Salary $130,000 – $200,000 per year
A Bit About Us
Our Client (closing Series A in Q2 2021) is committed to making a difference for patients. Their focused, creative, and ambitious team makes them the perfect engine to drive therapeutic solutions to reality. We’re looking for enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals to bring their talents to a fast-paced environment.
If you have experience generating data infrastructure for machine learning applications and/or biological pipelines (NGS data), please read on …
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary, and equity (based on experience)!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits.
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Mixed remote work schedule / full remote if tenured.
- Develop, deploy, and maintain data infrastructures capable of processing data related to next-generation sequencing (exome, RNA, targeted libraries) and storing in relational databases for ease of use by data scientists and computational biologists.
- Develop, deploy, and maintain a user interface made available to computationalists and experimentalists to analyze and visualize data
- Work with computationalists to improve the time efficiency and multithreading of algorithms to be run in high-performance computing environments
- Automate computational pipelines using AWS Nextflow
- Manage consultants to aid in bioinformatics software development
- Interfacing with a team of computational and experimental biologists to aid in data infrastructure, pipeline automation, and data usability
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent in relevant field
- 2+ years of industry experience relevant to full-stack software development
- Experience with AWS cloud servers, systems, and architectures
- Proficiency in multiple coding languages
- Self-motivated and a proactive thinker – can work independently and in teams
- Excellent written and communication skills presenting scientific data
- Experience generating data infrastructure for machine learning applications and/or biological pipelines (NGS data).
- Experience with work in life sciences or biotechnology.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button.
Read more here: Source link