As a bioinformatics scientist at this company, you will be an integral part of driving forward the team’s efforts into reaching the company’s goals.
This fast-paced and rapidly growing start-up has big plans to revolutionize the sequencing world. They have fostered a highly collaborative and technically excellent work environment that is exciting to be a part of.
Responsibilities Will Include
- Developing bioinformatics tools, predictive models, etc
- Cross-functional interaction with the wetlab team
- Using statistical/scientific computer languages to draw actionable insights from large datasets
Your Skills And ExperienceA successful candidate for the Bioinformatics Scientist role will likely have the following skills and experience –
- PhD in Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, or equivalent OR Master’s with a few years of demonstrated industry experience
- Expertise in NGS data analysis and algorithm development
- Experience with data analysis, visualization, and interpretation
- Proficiency using Python
- Machine learning packages familiarity is a plus
- Familiarity with AWS or Azure is a plus
- Generous Salary: $125,000-$175,000
- Equity in a fast-growing start-up
- Comprehensive benefits package
- And much more!
How To ApplyPlease register your interest by sending your CV to Mikayla Poon via the Apply link on this page.
Read more here: Source link