My client is a leading innovative Biopharma who are developing transformative novel therapies to treat cancer and other immune-related diseases.
As the business continues to grow and obtain further funding to develop their pipeline, they are looking to add talented Bioinformaticians, at all levels, to their Translational Science team. If successful you will be joining a world leading team of scientists and data science professionals based in San Francisco, who are at the top of their game and are constantly pushing the boundaries of what we believe possible within T-cell research.
This is a high growth dynamic environment, and it is vital you have a desire to work in such a position, an ability to manage multiple projects running concurrently is essential.
Your experience will include:
- PhD, BSc or MSc Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, or a related technical field.
- Practical experience analysing DNAseq data and experience working closely with bench scientists to design, analyze, visualize and interpret high content genomics data (RNASeq, scRNAseq).
- Demonstrated fluency in a general programming language (Python/R).
- A solid understanding of cancer biology and/or immunology.
- Experience of handling biological datasets.
Additional desirable skills/experience:
- Prior experience analysing RNAseq.
- Experience working with single-cell or T-cell data sets.
- Familiarity with software development, version control, and collaboration tools.
- Active experience with high-throughput DNA sequencing data.
- Market Leading Salary, circa $140,000 – 180,000+ per annum
- Share options
If this role looks of interest or you would like to know about similar positions on our books, please apply now with your CV for a confidential discussion asap.
Read more here: Source link