My client is a leading innovative Biopharma who are developing transformative T-cell receptor therapies to treat cancer and other immune-related diseases.
As the business continues to grow they are looking to add talented Bioinformatic Scientists and Engineers to their Translational Science team. If successful you will be joining a world leading team of scientists and Data Science professionals based in San Francisco (although this can be a remote position), who are at the top of their game and are constantly pushing the boundaries of what we believe possible within T-Cell research.
Your experience will include:
· PhD, BSc or MSc Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, or a related technical field.
· Practical experience analysing DNAseq data.
· Demonstrated fluency in a general programming language (Python/R).
· A solid understanding of cancer biology and/or immunology.
· Experience of handling biological datasets.
· Practical experience of in silico neo-antigen detection methods.
Additional desirable skills/experience:
· Prior experience with scRNAseq.
· Familiarity with software development, version control, and collaboration tools.
· Active experience with high-throughput DNA sequencing data.
· Market Leading Salary.
· Share options.
· 401k match.
If this role looks of interest or you would like to know about similar positions, please apply now with your CV.
Read more here: Source link