Qualified candidates will have a PhD and/or MD with an outstanding record of research in the area of computational biology as it relates to medicine. The start date is negotiable and the position will remain open until filled.
When applying, please upload a CV and cover letter describing your interest and alignment with the position. Also upload this completed list of references form to suggest the names of individuals who could write letters of reference on your behalf.
Please read ALL instructions and make preparations before proceeding to the application page:
- Applications will only be accepted via online submission (see link below).
- Please prepare all documents in advance as Adobe PDF files, and please be sure all information is entered correctly and accurately (especially names and email addresses), as there will be no opportunity for online revision after your application has been submitted.
- Please also prepare a list of names and email addresses for your external academic references; your references will be contacted directly by the online system and invited to upload their letters on your behalf.
- All required fields in the application form are marked with an asterisk and must be filled before clicking the “Submit” button.
- Be aware that incomplete applications cannot be saved.
Applications accepted here: Apply for Job
Northwestern University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer of all protected classes, including veterans and individuals with disabilities. Women, racial and ethnic minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply. Hiring is contingent upon eligibility to work in the United States.
Read more here: Source link