Job:Enzyme characterization and Engineering Postdoc (R2)
Context And Mission
To perform characterization, bioprospecting and enzyme engineering for recycling of biobased furanic polymers
- Perform molecular modeling and bioinformatics (including machine learning) on multiple enzymatics-substrate systems.
- PhD in Biochemistry, biotechnology or related field
Essential Knowledge and Professional Experience
- Strong experience in molecular modeling simulations.
- The position will be located at BSC within the Life Sciences Department
- We offer a full-time contract, a good working environment, a highly stimulating environment with state-of-the-art infrastructure, flexible working hours, extensive training plan, tickets restaurant, private health insurance, fully support to the relocation procedures
- Duration: Temporary – 12 months (possibly 24 months) renewable
- Salary: we offer a competitive salary commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the candidate and according to the cost of living in Barcelona
- Starting date: 01/11/2021
• 16 views
Read more here: Source link