Position Title Bioinformatics Associate I/II
Who is Active Motif?
Active Motif, Inc. is a privately held global biotechnology company with the vision of bringing the field of epigenetics into personalized and precision medicine. Active Motif’s Bioinformatics group performs specialized transcriptomic- and epigenetics-based analyses for leading academic groups and pharmaceutical companies and develops new analytical approaches for interrogating epigenetic data. Active Motif is seeking an Associate Bioinformatician to join our rapidly expanding team.
Under the direction of the Director of Bioinformatics, the Bioinformatics Associate will support the analysis of transcriptomic and epigenetic datasets for customers and internal collaborators.
What’s the job all about?
- Process raw Illumina sequence data and assign to projects for analysis
- Run analysis pipelines for established and cutting-edge assays, including epigenetic (ChIP-Seq, ATAC-Seq) and transcriptomic (RNA-Seq) assays
- Organize and maintain completed project data on fileservers
- Deliver data and analysis to external customers and internal collaborators
- Communicate directly with customers and collaborators to help them understand the results
What you can offer?
· A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in biomedical sciences
- Education and training the field of bioinformatics
- Experience with Next-Gen related data analysis
What Active Motif can offer?
In addition to a highly interactive and collaborative work environment, Active Motif also provides competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package. Active Motif is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diversity throughout its workforce. Active Motif is headquartered in Carlsbad, California, and has additional offices in Belgium, Japan and China.
Read more here: Source link