We are looking for someone with not only technical skills but an hands-on individual with excellent interpersonal skills, and with a passion to work in diverse and motivated teams. We need someone who can work in English (C1) and German language skills are a plus.
What you will be doing
- Using statistical methods and implementation of algorithms, you will be extracting meaningful insights from spatial transcriptomics data.
- apply algorithms (novel & published) to assess the significance of observed differences across samples, spatial domains, or single cells.
- Implement prototypes and tools
- Document solutions for customers
- Taylor solutions to client needs.
What do we want from you
- Passion for Analysis, visualisation and extraction of biological data
- PHD in Bioinformatics (or other relevant)
- R is essential plus one other language, additional languages and scripts is desired but not essential
- Work with spatial data is a plus
- Applied statistics essential, Gene-Expression Measurements are a plus
- Machine Learning and AI is a plus.
Read more here: Source link