The Role: We are looking for Belgium Campus Graduates to join our company for a 1-year internship program.During this time, Interns will be included in the day to day operations of the Business Unit they were successfully appointed.Essential Function:
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Assemble and compose business-centric processes using off-the-shelf public cloud services.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- Use MLOps frameworks to deliver enterprise-grade predictive and prescriptive analytics solutions, based on multiple model performance assessment techniques, validations and statistically rigorous methodologies.
- Coordinate with different functional teams , manage features, experiments and model selection processes as part of MLOps delivery projects.
- Write presentations describing AI and ML project design, methodologies, results and outcomes.
Skills and Experience: Essential Qualifications:
- Matric mathematics
- BCOM Computer Science
- Any tertiary qualification or any certification would be a plus. Data science courses a definite plus.
- Kaggle, Zindi or similar entry and subsequent leaderboard improvement
- A software code repository you can walk us through in Python, R or any other code you enjoy using
- A public cloud project demonstrating your AI and ML capabilities
- Delivering ML or systems models experience: Any
- Leading teams: Any
- Project experience: Any experience working with a team to solve a data-intensive problem.
- Other experience:
- How many years have you been writing software code, of any description?
- Which tech project that you built makes you most proud?
- An ability to solve problems in Python or R, in Jupyter Notebook or VSCode or the IDE of your choice
- The scientific method, with the ability to describe how you would conduct a randomised, double-blind, controlled trial
- Ability to describe statistical concepts like probability, mean, data distributions, sampling
- A deep understanding of and ability to explain bias, whether it be historic, sample, confirmation bias or others
- Ability to deploy models in different configurations
- A description of ways in which you have improved a model after training it
- Do you have your own way to explore data, design for outcomes and then use your skills to deploy a solution?
- Do you have any mathematics, science, software or technology fields which are your particular favourites?
- Do you have any data science or technology heroes you look up to?
- Do you have any technology or data science people you feel could do better?
Read more here: Source link