- Working within a team of laboratory scientists to rapidly design, and build state-of-the-art bioinformatics infrastructure
- Developing, and maintaining modern web applications to digitize mRNA vaccine programs
- Designing easy to use intuitive user interfaces for high throughput data management, visualization, and analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, bioinformatics, or related fields.
- 6+ years of experience of strong software development skills ideally including full stack web application development.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with a broad range of scientists across multiple disciplines
- Hands-on experience with Flask, Bootstrap or Angular
- Background in machine learning/AI
- Ability to design relational database schemas
Physical/Mental RequirementsAbility to work independently and as part of team
Other Job Details
- Eligible for employee referral programs: YES
- Eligible for relocation support: YES
Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.Sunshine ActPfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.EEO & Employment EligibilityPfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.Research and Development
Read more here: Source link