Description du poste
- Supports a collaboration between the Biologics Science and Technology group and Genomics Research Center, in which we are using genomics tools to optimize the development of better Chinese Hamster Ovary (CHO) cells for biologics manufacturing.
- The ideal candidate will have broad experience in genomics data analysis including differential expression, transcript characterization, and mutation detection from short-read RNA-seq data and should be experienced developing new bioinformatics pipelines.
- The successful candidate must have strong Linux shell coding experience, be comfortable in using R and/or python to do data analysis, and should be comfortable with job submission using a high performance computing cluster.
- Experience analyzing long read transcriptomics data generated by PacBio or Nanopore platforms, experience working in CHO cell line development, AAV characterization, or bacterial RNA-sequencing are a plus.
Proficient in using R to do basic data analysis (processing, plotting…)
Differential gene expression statistical testing
- Comfortable working in Linux/Unix environment, including job submission using High Performance Computing cluster (HPC)
- Comfortable working with NGS data (Illumina short read technology
- Experience developing bioinformatics pipelines to address novel problems or for application to new experimental models.
Manufacturing, Biologics Science, Linux shell , Linux shell coding experience
Read more here: Source link