Kaggle is a crowd-sourced platform for data scientists. It provides a platform for users to find and publish high-quality datasets, explore and build models in a web-based data-science environment, and work with other data scientists and machine learning engineers.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at data scientists and developers who wish to learn and build their careers in Data Science using Kaggle.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Learn about data science and machine learning.
- Explore data analytics.
- Learn about Kaggle and how it works.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Read more here: Source link